Terms & Conditions
- You can collect your order/s from our Clarendon Park store, Tuesday to Sunday.
- All collections can be made between 12-5pm Wednesday-Saturday, 12-4 Sunday.
- We offer a local delivery service from Wednesday to Sunday with deliveries being made between 2-5pm. We only delivery within the Leicester postcodes of LE1 and LE2 currently. Please make sure that your delivery address is within these areas.
Ordering/Booking Cut-Off Times
- The cut-off time for ordering layer cakes is midnight 3 days before before required. For example, if you require a layer cake for a Friday, please ensure your order is placed by midnight on the Tuesday.
- We are closed on Mondays and Tuesdays. Whilst we are able to fulfil orders for cakes required on Tuesdays, we do not offer this option for Mondays. If you require a cake for a date that falls on a Monday, please order for the Sunday before.
- Afternoon Tea bookings must be made 24 hours in advance. You will be unable to book online with less than 24 hours notice. You may still book in store. Payment in full/50% deposit is required in both instances.
- Please ensure that the recipient will be at the delivery address at the time of delivery, if we are unable to deliver because the recipient is not at the delivery address a re-delivery fee may be charged.
- We cannot be held responsible for any damages once the cakes have been delivered.
- We will let you know when the delivery has been made and we will contact you if there are any problems with delivery.
Changes and Cancellations
- Changes to orders must be requested by telephone on 07903722728 or by email to email@example.com. We cannot make any product changes on the day of your order.
- You may cancel your order up until 12pm the day before delivery/collection and you must notify us by telephone or email. A fee of £1 applies to all cancelled orders to cover administration and card refund fees. Orders can not be cancelled on the day.
- In the unlikely event that we are unable to fulfil an order, we retain the right to refund or change orders if required.
- In the event you need to cancel an Afternoon Tea booking, you may do so up to 5pm the day before your booking. You must notify us by telephone or email if you wish to cancel.
Returns and Refunds
- If upon collection or delivery of the product(s) you find that they are not those ordered by you, or the order is incomplete, or a product is in a damaged condition when you receive it, please notify us immediately by telephone on 07903722728.
- If a product is not as on the Order Confirmation or damaged we will credit or refund your purchase. In the case of damaged goods you must retain the damaged products and all packaging for inspection by us. Subject to our report on the claimed damage we will refund the price you paid for the returned products together with any delivery charge, or at our option we will provide you with a credit for further products. We will have no liability to you for any indirect loss.
- We will only make a refund to the original credit card or debit card account used by you to make the online purchase. Ownership of the goods will immediately revert to us if we refund any such payment to you.
- As taste is a subjective, personal matter, we cannot accept the return of any items if you do not like the taste.
- We cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product ordered and we cannot accept the return of any product because it does not match the colour you were expecting from viewing your screen display. Additionally, ‘props’ used in our photography are not included in the purchase of any of our baked goods.
- Afternoon Tea refunds: We are unable to provide a full refund for cancellations made after 5pm the day before your booking. This cut-off point is to cover costs of products/time/labour etc. In the event of a late cancellation (as described above), we will retain 30% of the price paid to cover our production costs.
- All of our cupcakes, traybakes and layer cakes are vegetarian and do not contain any alcohol. We handle nuts/seeds/gluten in our kitchen and therefore cannot guarantee that there are no traces of these in any/all of our products. Please call us to check if you are unsure about any other ingredients in the case of any allergies.
- We take great care at every stage of our baking process, however on rare occasions it is possible that a piece of eggshell or fruit stone can find its way in to one of our cakes.
- Cupcakes should be stored in their original box in a cool place and are best eaten within 24 hours of purchase. Do not refrigerate.
- Layer cakes should be store in their original box in a cool place. Only refrigerate if storing for longer than 24 hours or in the event the weather is very warm. Layer cakes should be removed from the fridge one hour before eating.